Jill provides in-depth experience working within various work teams to determine strategies for implementing and improving new services, products, and support systems. Focus areas include Program/Project Management and Business/Process Analysis.
She is known for creating a collaborative environment across internal and external teams, providing excellent communications for all levels of the organization, and delivering outstanding customer service and vendor relations. She is also known for providing honest feedback even in difficult situations.
Jill’s diverse experience and background within the software development, manufacturing, telecommunications, and other industries enables her to easily navigate projects of varying complexity, with teams of varying size and knowledge levels.
Sample projects include:
- Research, planning, and implementation related to government mandates (FCC, FDIC, and FDA)
- Participating in global standards discussions (primarily telecommunications and emergency planning)
- Planning and implementing new products and services
- Driving change management of process and/or organizational structures
- Assisting in driving products through manufacturing processes
- Business analysis for improving customer engagement and implementation of improvement plans
- Creating and executing plans for transitioning development and support teams through various frameworks and methodologies (waterfall, agile, DevOps)
- Transitioning teams through organizational restructures
- Building and driving product and service roadmaps
- Mentoring others on IT best practices
Her passion is working with people from a wide range of professional backgrounds and seeing projects come to successful completion. In her free time, you will find her reading or volunteering for local charitable events.